Man sexually assaulted in 2900-block of S. Vernon
May 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police issue a community alert after a man was sexually assaulted while jogging.
Police say two men approached the victim Friday afternoon in the 2900-block of South Vernon. One grabbed the man while the other demanded he perform a sex act, officials said. Police say the suspects are between 18 and 20 years old.
Anyone with information is urged to call Chicago police.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 49 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 7 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 55 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex...
7 min ago