Letter carriers collect non-perishable foods for Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive
May 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Letter carriers across the nation are delivering mail and picking up food in the nation's largest single-day food drive.
The Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive generated more than 70 million pounds of last year.
Non-perishable food collected in Chicago will go to the Greater Chicago Food Depository and more than 90 area food banks.
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos