Police investigate death of elderly Chicago woman
May 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say they are talking to a person of interest in the death of 82-year-old Catherine Glenn.
She died Sunday morning in her South Shore home in the 7800 block of South Euclid.
According to authorities, the death appears to have resulted from a domestic incident.
It happened not only on Mother's Day, but also on the day after Glenn's birthday.
"She told me the main thing she ever wanted was to be a mother and to be a good mother. My mother was a great mother. Saying was is pretty painful right now," said daughter Cathy Glenn.
The medical examiner's office says Glenn's death appears to have been caused by trauma.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas