Police investigate death of elderly Chicago woman
May 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say they are talking to a person of interest in the death of 82-year-old Catherine Glenn.
She died Sunday morning in her South Shore home in the 7800 block of South Euclid.
According to authorities, the death appears to have resulted from a domestic incident.
It happened not only on Mother's Day, but also on the day after Glenn's birthday.
"She told me the main thing she ever wanted was to be a mother and to be a good mother. My mother was a great mother. Saying was is pretty painful right now," said daughter Cathy Glenn.
The medical examiner's office says Glenn's death appears to have been caused by trauma.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos