OB Kennedy lanes reopen after fatal crash
May 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- All outbound lanes are now open after at least one person was killed and at least one was extricated after a crash on the outbound Kennedy at Cumberland between at least two cars and a semi Monday morning.
All lanes on the outbound Kennedy from Irving Park to Cumberland had been closed after the crash around 6:10 a.m. All reopened by 9:45 a.m.
- PHOTOS: Crash on OB Kennedy at Cumberland
At least two people were injured, though information on their conditions or which hospital they were taken to was not immediately available, according to state police.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie apartment residents 8 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum 18 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie...
8 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
2 min ago