OB Kennedy lanes reopen after fatal crash
May 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- All outbound lanes are now open after at least one person was killed and at least one was extricated after a crash on the outbound Kennedy at Cumberland between at least two cars and a semi Monday morning.
All lanes on the outbound Kennedy from Irving Park to Cumberland had been closed after the crash around 6:10 a.m. All reopened by 9:45 a.m.
- PHOTOS: Crash on OB Kennedy at Cumberland
At least two people were injured, though information on their conditions or which hospital they were taken to was not immediately available, according to state police.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push 33 min ago
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy 47 min ago
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...