OB Kennedy lanes reopen after fatal crash
May 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- All outbound lanes are now open after at least one person was killed and at least one was extricated after a crash on the outbound Kennedy at Cumberland between at least two cars and a semi Monday morning.
All lanes on the outbound Kennedy from Irving Park to Cumberland had been closed after the crash around 6:10 a.m. All reopened by 9:45 a.m.
- PHOTOS: Crash on OB Kennedy at Cumberland
At least two people were injured, though information on their conditions or which hospital they were taken to was not immediately available, according to state police.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos