Crystal Lake man charged with soliciting 16-year-old boy for sex
May 13, 2013 (CRYSTAL LAKE, Ill.) (WLS) -- John Giesing, 74, has been charged with soliciting a sex act.
On Saturday, a 16-year-old boy said a man pulled up in a car and offered him money for sex. The boy recognized the man and police arrested Giesing at his home.
Police say Giesing admitted the solicitation.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 20 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale 19 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set 57 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses 54 min ago
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints 56 min ago
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- 7 in :77
14 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour...
20 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
19 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos