Crystal Lake man charged with soliciting 16-year-old boy for sex
May 13, 2013 (CRYSTAL LAKE, Ill.) (WLS) -- John Giesing, 74, has been charged with soliciting a sex act.
On Saturday, a 16-year-old boy said a man pulled up in a car and offered him money for sex. The boy recognized the man and police arrested Giesing at his home.
Police say Giesing admitted the solicitation.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 13 min ago
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight 58 min ago
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper 56 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago woman wins $14M settlement in Yasmin case 32 min ago
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake