Federal disaster aid available for Chicago-area residents affected by flooding
May 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Homeowners affected by last month's big storms and floods can now register for federal disaster aid.
Help is available to for residents in 11 counties in the Chicago area.
In most cases, a federal inspector will come to your home to check on the damage.
For information and links to registration forms for flood assistance go www.disasterassistance.gov or call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362).
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 24 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale 23 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed 4 min ago
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses 58 min ago
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- 7 in :77
18 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour...
24 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
23 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos