Federal disaster aid available for Chicago-area residents affected by flooding
May 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Homeowners affected by last month's big storms and floods can now register for federal disaster aid.
Help is available to for residents in 11 counties in the Chicago area.
In most cases, a federal inspector will come to your home to check on the damage.
For information and links to registration forms for flood assistance go www.disasterassistance.gov or call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362).
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 6 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 5 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child 54 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1 1 min ago
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 1 min ago
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship 13 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos