Orland Park home invasion arrest warrant issued
May 13, 2013 (ORLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police have issued an arrest warrant for Warren Hunter. They say he and three others participated in an Orland Park home invasion and shooting last week.
Investigators say a 30-year-old man was home with his family when the men broke into the home demanding cash and jewelry.The man fought back. Attackers shot him three times and left.
Authorities say one of the four suspects killed himself when police were closing in on him.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 53 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant