Daughter charged in elderly woman's murder on South Side
May 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago woman is charged in her elderly mother's murder.
Catherine Glenn, 82, was beaten to death, and her daughter, 51-year-old Janette Glenn was charged Monday night with first-degree murder.
Janette Glenn was due in bond court Tuesday.
Catherine Glenn's body was found Sunday, on Mother's Day, in a home on South Euclid that the two shared. The medical examiner's office said she died from trauma.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds