Daughter charged in elderly woman's murder on South Side
May 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago woman is charged in her elderly mother's murder.
Catherine Glenn, 82, was beaten to death, and her daughter, 51-year-old Janette Glenn was charged Monday night with first-degree murder.
Janette Glenn was due in bond court Tuesday.
Catherine Glenn's body was found Sunday, on Mother's Day, in a home on South Euclid that the two shared. The medical examiner's office said she died from trauma.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos