Orland Park home invasion 911 calls released
May 14, 2013 (ORLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police released tape of the 911 call made following an Orland Park home invasion, in which a crying woman told the dispatcher that someone had shot her fiancée.
Orland Park police are still searching for two suspects. They issued an arrest warrant for one suspect, Warren Hunter, on Monday.
One of the three suspects, Anthony Espinoza, killed himself last week as police were closing in on him.
local, theresa gutierrez
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- ABC 7 To Go, April 16, 2014
52 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos