Orland Park home invasion 911 calls released
May 14, 2013 (ORLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police released tape of the 911 call made following an Orland Park home invasion, in which a crying woman told the dispatcher that someone had shot her fiancée.
Orland Park police are still searching for two suspects. They issued an arrest warrant for one suspect, Warren Hunter, on Monday.
One of the three suspects, Anthony Espinoza, killed himself last week as police were closing in on him.
local, theresa gutierrez
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas