19-year-old shot on Chicago's West Side at Wabansia and Kedvale
May 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say a 19-year-old woman was shot and wounded in the arm Wednesday afternoon, near the intersection of Wabansia and Kedvale.
She was taken to a nearby hospital.
Police say they have a suspect in custody and that a weapon was recovered.
Stay with ABC7 and ABC7Chicago.com for more on the story as it becomes available.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD