Michael Kerr, construction worker, killed at Northwestern University
May 16, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A construction worker was killed Thursday morning at Northwestern University in Evanston.
57-year-old Michael Kerr of Dyer, Indiana was working on a portion of a $108 million construction project which encompasses the new Music and Communications building.
He may have been killed by a falling beam.
local, theresa gutierrez
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant