Michael Kerr, construction worker, killed at Northwestern University
May 16, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A construction worker was killed Thursday morning at Northwestern University in Evanston.
57-year-old Michael Kerr of Dyer, Indiana was working on a portion of a $108 million construction project which encompasses the new Music and Communications building.
He may have been killed by a falling beam.
local, theresa gutierrez
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 56 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27 59 min ago
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
56 min ago