Baby goats abandoned in Lockport
May 16, 2013 (LOCKPORT, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two baby goats that were abandoned in Lockport found a new home at Siegel's Cottonwood Farm.
Farmers say the goats are around 1- and 3- weeks old.
"As you can tell, she loves to be held, asks just like a dog cuddle with you," Kaity Siegel, farmer, said.
Siegel says the abandoned goats, which are both female, were probably house pets.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos