Baby goats abandoned in Lockport
May 16, 2013 (LOCKPORT, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two baby goats that were abandoned in Lockport found a new home at Siegel's Cottonwood Farm.
Farmers say the goats are around 1- and 3- weeks old.
"As you can tell, she loves to be held, asks just like a dog cuddle with you," Kaity Siegel, farmer, said.
Siegel says the abandoned goats, which are both female, were probably house pets.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in 20 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas