Elderly man robbed at CTA Blue Line stop in Chicago Loop
May 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An 85-year-old man was knocked down and robbed as he climbed the stairs at a CTA Blue Line stop.
The man was attacked in the 300-block of South Dearborn Thursday morning between the Red and Blue line steps along Dearborn and Jackson. The offender made off with the man's wallet. He was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital with head and neck injuries in stable condition.
There's no word of any arrests.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 41 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery 49 min ago
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home
- Ready For Spring Planting
43 min ago
- Daily Herald: Aspiring Park Ranger
46 min ago
- Newsviews: I-DOT Road Construction
4 min ago