Elderly man robbed at CTA Blue Line stop in Chicago Loop
May 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An 85-year-old man was knocked down and robbed as he climbed the stairs at a CTA Blue Line stop.
The man was attacked in the 300-block of South Dearborn Thursday morning between the Red and Blue line steps along Dearborn and Jackson. The offender made off with the man's wallet. He was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital with head and neck injuries in stable condition.
There's no word of any arrests.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 25 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted 27 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 33 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
12 min ago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
25 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually...
27 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket...
33 min ago