15-year-old boy shot on South Side near 86th and Ashland
May 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-old boy has been shot on the South Side near 86th and Ashland, police say.
It happened around 9 p.m. on Thursday near 86th and Ashland.
Authorities say the boy is in critical condition.
no word on the circumstances of the shooting so far.
Stay tuned to ABC 7 News Morning for more details.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation