15-year-old boy shot on South Side near 86th and Ashland
May 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-old boy has been shot on the South Side near 86th and Ashland, police say.
It happened around 9 p.m. on Thursday near 86th and Ashland.
Authorities say the boy is in critical condition.
no word on the circumstances of the shooting so far.
Stay tuned to ABC 7 News Morning for more details.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking