Teen dies after shooting on South Side near 86th and Ashland
May 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-old boy who was shot in the face on the city's South Side is dead
The boy was initially taken to Advocate Christ In Oak Lawn in critical condition around 9 p.m. after the shooting near 86 th and Ashland in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood.
Police say the shooting was gang related. No suspects are in custody.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 9 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square 56 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist 27 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover 24 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case 26 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
56 min ago
- Ugly Christmas sweater store pops up in...
5 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for...
24 min ago