Teen dies after shooting on South Side near 86th and Ashland
May 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-old boy who was shot in the face on the city's South Side is dead
The boy was initially taken to Advocate Christ In Oak Lawn in critical condition around 9 p.m. after the shooting near 86 th and Ashland in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood.
Police say the shooting was gang related. No suspects are in custody.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 28 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting 14 min ago
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen 8 min ago
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens 51 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
28 min ago