Teen dies after being shot in face on South Side
May 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-old boy has died after being shot in the face, according to police.
The shooting happened Thursday night near 86th and Ashland in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood.
Authorities believe the shooting was gang-related.
No suspects are in custody.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD