Teen dies after being shot in face on South Side
May 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-old boy has died after being shot in the face, according to police.
The shooting happened Thursday night near 86th and Ashland in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood.
Authorities believe the shooting was gang-related.
No suspects are in custody.
- CTA: Red Line delays persist, train service restored 63rd to 95th 43 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos