Gage Park fire injures 3
May 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people were injured in a fire at a home on Chicago's South Side Friday morning.
It started at around 6:30 a.m. at 52nd and Saint Louis in Chicago's Gage Park community.
Flames were brought under control quickly. The fire was contained to one home. The injured were treated at the scene.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap