Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago
May 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Hundreds of homeless pets were up for adoption Sunday in downtown Chicago.
"PAWS Chicago" held their 16th annual "Angels with Tails" event Sunday afternoon.
Forty-three stores along Michigan Avenue and Oak Street served as adoption sites.
Shelters and rescue groups came together to put homeless cats and dogs on display.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 10 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard 25 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin 4 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 31 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits