Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster
May 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating the death of a person whose burned body was found in a dumpster on the city's Northwest Side.
Firefighters found the charred remains late Sunday the 3100-block of North Kimball in the Avondale neighborhood. They were putting out a fire in an alley when they saw the body.
The victim had not been identified and the death had not been declared a homicide by Monday morning.
- Fire at building, church in Gary, Indiana
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Mayor to create grocery store task force
- 2 men arrested on drug charges 18 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- 2015 Ford Mustang unveiling to celebrate 50 years 39 min ago
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos