Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster
May 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating the death of a person whose burned body was found in a dumpster on the city's Northwest Side.
Firefighters found the charred remains late Sunday the 3100-block of North Kimball in the Avondale neighborhood. They were putting out a fire in an alley when they saw the body.
The victim had not been identified and the death had not been declared a homicide by Monday morning.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 41 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 21 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos