Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster
May 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating the death of a person whose burned body was found in a dumpster on the city's Northwest Side.
Firefighters found the charred remains late Sunday the 3100-block of North Kimball in the Avondale neighborhood. They were putting out a fire in an alley when they saw the body.
The victim had not been identified and the death had not been declared a homicide by Monday morning.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet 32 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All