Man accused of sexually assaulting, abusing teen girls
May 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago man is set to appear in court Monday to face sexual assault and abuse charges after he allegedly attacked two teenage girls.
Prosecutors say 28-year-old Everado Salinas forced the girls into the bedroom of his apartment on the 3700-block of West 71st Street. Then, he allegedly assaulted them as they tried to escape.
The girls are 14 and 15 years old.
They were taken to hospitals.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from... 52 min ago
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney