Water main break impacts businesses in Skokie
A water main break impacted some businesses in Skokie.
In one incident, water gushed from inside a utility room at the Barnes and Noble store at Touhy and Central.
Water had to be shut off to the area affecting several businesses including a Chipotle and a Corner Bakery Café.
The Skokie Fire Department estimates several hundred gallons of water a minute were flowing out of that main.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos