Water main break impacts businesses in Skokie
A water main break impacted some businesses in Skokie.
In one incident, water gushed from inside a utility room at the Barnes and Noble store at Touhy and Central.
Water had to be shut off to the area affecting several businesses including a Chipotle and a Corner Bakery Café.
The Skokie Fire Department estimates several hundred gallons of water a minute were flowing out of that main.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash 57 min ago
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home 35 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...