3 vehicles involved in Oswego head-on collision
May 21, 2013 (OSWEGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- Three vehicles crashed at an intersection in Oswego Tuesday, causing at least one serious injury.
The accident was a head-on collision between two pickup trucks and an SUV at U.S. Route 30 and Wolf Road. Chopper7HD spotted the SUV turned on its side.
Fire department personnel and paramedics responded to the sceneand had to rescue a person pinned inside one of the vehicles.
The intersection was completely shut down temporarily.
Drivers in Oswego were advised to avoid the intersection while authorities continued to work the crash scene.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand