3 vehicles involved in Oswego head-on collision
May 21, 2013 (OSWEGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- Three vehicles crashed at an intersection in Oswego Tuesday, causing at least one serious injury.
The accident was a head-on collision between two pickup trucks and an SUV at U.S. Route 30 and Wolf Road. Chopper7HD spotted the SUV turned on its side.
Fire department personnel and paramedics responded to the sceneand had to rescue a person pinned inside one of the vehicles.
The intersection was completely shut down temporarily.
Drivers in Oswego were advised to avoid the intersection while authorities continued to work the crash scene.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos