3 vehicles involved in Oswego head-on collision
May 21, 2013 (OSWEGO, Ill.) (WLS) -- Three vehicles crashed at an intersection in Oswego Tuesday, causing at least one serious injury.
The accident was a head-on collision between two pickup trucks and an SUV at U.S. Route 30 and Wolf Road. Chopper7HD spotted the SUV turned on its side.
Fire department personnel and paramedics responded to the sceneand had to rescue a person pinned inside one of the vehicles.
The intersection was completely shut down temporarily.
Drivers in Oswego were advised to avoid the intersection while authorities continued to work the crash scene.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 13 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10 33 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Couple injured after van lands in Huntley creek 45 min ago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
13 min ago
- I-Team Thursday at 10
33 min ago