Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
May 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police said they were looking for the person who shot and killed a teenage boy.
Authorities found the body of Angel Cano, 16, Tuesday near 43rd Street and Paulina in the city's Back of the Yards neighborhood.
Police say the teen was shot in the head and was dead at the scene.
- Falling ice triggered by latest winter storm
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping