2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
May 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two bodies were found inside a car in the 7100-block of South Oakley Avenue in the West Englewood neighborhood on the city's South Side.
Officers conducting a well-being check on Wednesday afternoon found one man dead in the the trunk and the other dead in the backseat of the vehicle.
Police say one man was in his 20s and the other was in his 30s.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River mouth
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Admitted Chicago terrorist's 'hate mail'
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Kanye West likens job to police work; Ohio chief disagrees 18 min ago
- Affluenza defense nets Ethan Couch probation 56 min ago
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party