CTA bus crash in Chicago Lawn injures 2
May 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- At least two people were seriously hurt in a crash Thursday morning on Chicago's Southwest Side.
The crash involved a CTA bus that crashed into a building in the 6400-block of South Kedzie. That's in the city's Chicago Lawn neighborhood.
Investigators say the bus collided with a van and the impact sent the bus into a building. Those who were hurt have non-life threatening injuries.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 51 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 5 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine 37 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos