Chicago pet store Paw Naturals collecting donations for Oklahoma tornado pets
May 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The owner of Paw Naturals hosted a fundraiser Thursday night for pets left without homes after a deadly tornado struck Oklahoma.
People showed up to the store to drop off food, toys and money. The store held auctions and raffles to raise funds for the effort.
Items will be collected through May 28, then will be driven to Oklahoma. Donations can be dropped off at the store, located at 932 w Monroe.
The owner of Paw Naturals and people from a rescue group "One Tail at a Time" will be leaving for Oklahoma on May 30.
For more information, contact Kalee at (312) 243-4080.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 12 min ago
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 2 min ago
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson 26 min ago
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 18 min ago
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake