Chicago pet store Paw Naturals collecting donations for Oklahoma tornado pets
May 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The owner of Paw Naturals hosted a fundraiser Thursday night for pets left without homes after a deadly tornado struck Oklahoma.
People showed up to the store to drop off food, toys and money. The store held auctions and raffles to raise funds for the effort.
Items will be collected through May 28, then will be driven to Oklahoma. Donations can be dropped off at the store, located at 932 w Monroe.
The owner of Paw Naturals and people from a rescue group "One Tail at a Time" will be leaving for Oklahoma on May 30.
For more information, contact Kalee at (312) 243-4080.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 20 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...