North suburban man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
May 23, 2013 (ZION, Ill.) (WLS) -- Zion police confirm one man was shot and killed in a north suburban Aldi parking lot.
The shooting happened around 4:30 p.m. on Thursday. Witnesses say at least two shots were fired.
One of the victim's friends says the victim was a 23-year-old man from Beach Park who co-owns a pawn shop in that community.
The victim's friend says the victim was in the parking lot waiting to meet people to buy two iPhones.
Police have not released any details on suspects or a motive at this time.
local, stacey baca
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 5 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released 6 min ago
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
5 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment...
6 min ago