Julio Chavez charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
May 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police have charged a man with arson following a fire on a luxury boat.
The Chicago Fire Department's Marine Unit was called to Burnham Harbor after a $1.5 million boat caught fire causing major damage.
Julio Chavez, 34, was charged with arson and burglary.
Police say he was found hiding in the boat and no one was hurt in the fire.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus