Chicago Bears players visit U.S. troops in Germany
May 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- In honor of Memorial Day, some members of the Chicago Bears traveled to Germany earlier this week to visit U.S. troops stationed there.
Running back Matt Forte, corner back Tim Jennings and former receiver Johnny Knox spent time with some wounded soldiers at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center.
The guys also hosted a meet and greet for the soldiers and their families at a youth center.
The trip was a part of the USO Illinois Pro Tour.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10 13 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Couple injured after van lands in Huntley creek 25 min ago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- I-Team Thursday at 10
13 min ago