CTA free shuttles available to Red Line riders during Reconstruction Project
May 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As the second week of the Red Line Reconstruction Project got under way, the Chicago Transit Authority was reminding riders that free shuttle buses are available to and from many closed Red Line stations to open train stops.
The CTA says some people are not taking advantage of the service are paying for other ways to get to their destinations instead.
The agency also wants to remind passengers that the Green Line trains makes many of the same stops as Red Line trains between Roosevelt and Garfield.
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill 20 min ago
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM 24 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery 26 min ago
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes 2 min ago
- Attempted child abduction reported on West Side 35 min ago
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville 4 min ago
- CTA Red Line resumes service 47th to 95th/Dan Ryan
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Wonder Lake man charged with sexually abusing juvenile
- 'Blues Brothers' mall chase recreated with...
- abcnews: Truck carrying radioactive material stolen
- La Porte County burglary ring busted
28 min ago
- Missing woman's body found near Libertyville
14 min ago
- Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
24 min ago