CTA free shuttles available to Red Line riders during Reconstruction Project
May 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As the second week of the Red Line Reconstruction Project got under way, the Chicago Transit Authority was reminding riders that free shuttle buses are available to and from many closed Red Line stations to open train stops.
The CTA says some people are not taking advantage of the service are paying for other ways to get to their destinations instead.
The agency also wants to remind passengers that the Green Line trains makes many of the same stops as Red Line trains between Roosevelt and Garfield.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 15 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 44 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 28 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds