Dunbar High School security guard charged with battery
May 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago Public Schools security guard is charged with battery after he allegedly pushed a female student.
The incident at Dunbar High School was recorded with a cell phone camera on May 21.
Investigators say the recording shows Preston Dixon pushing and hitting the 16-year old victim.
The victim suffered injuries to her face and body.
Dixon is now charged with battery.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in 59 min ago
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash 42 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
59 min ago