$150K in stolen Ghirardelli chocolate among items found at South Side warehouse
June 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago police investigation led to the recovery of more than $500,000 in stolen property at a South Side warehouse.
The police department's intelligence section led an investigation that resulted in a search warrant at a warehouse in the 2600-block of West 35th Street. There, officers found numerous pallets of Ghirardelli chocolate products valued at $150,000.
Also inside were numerous pallets of top shelf alcohol, BMW car parts and cement garden water fountains.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California 13 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 15 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All