Free Doughnuts! Dunkin', Krispy Kreme give away free doughnuts on National Doughnuts Day
June 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Doughnut makers around the U.S. are celebrating National Doughnuts Day by giving away free samples.
On Friday, June 7, Dunkin' Donuts, which has several locations in Chicago and the suburbs, is giving away a free donut with the purchase of a beverage. Krispy Kreme, which has locations in Bloomington, Fairview Heights, and Elk Grove Village in Illinois, is offering a free doughnut, no purchase necessary. Tim Hortons, which doesn't have any locations nearby, is also giving away free treats.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos