Kristin Cavallari, Jay Cutler married?
June 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- ''Im officially Kristin Elizabeth Cutler!!!!!''
That's the tweet Friday from Cavallari's official Twitter account with a picture of a ring. The Nashville, Tenn., clerk's office confirms to ABC7 a marriage license was applied for by the two.
The reality star and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler have a son, Camden Jack, together.
Cavallari talked publicly for the first time in November about about their baby boy. Then in January she said he got his first tooth.
"The baby's great," she said at a fashion show held at Soldier Field. "He's smiling now and laughing and making all kinds of noises. So every day's a lot of fun, it's always something new."
The baby was born last fall, just before Cutler was sidelined with a concussion. The couple got engaged in the spring of 2011, broke up the that fall, reconciled a couple months later as Cavallari competed on "Dancing with the Stars," then announced in January 2012 they were pregnant.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 11 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed 34 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 To Go 3-10-14
28 min ago