Blues Fest ends with legendary finale
June 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The 30th annual Chicago Blues Festival ended with grand finale of legends on Sunday.
People at the Petrillo Music Shell on Grant Park were treated to a show-stopping collaboration.
James Cotton, John Primer and Billy Branch shared the stage.
They were joined by several other big blues performers including Eddy 'The Chief' Clearwater and Demetria Taylor.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake