Evanston police find $100K of marijuana in recycling bin
June 10, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A trip to a recycling container in Evanston turned into a big pot bust.
A resident called police after discovering suspicious items in a recycling container over the weekend.
When police arrived they found nine packaged blocks of marijuana with a street value of over $100,000 dollars.
- Video: Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's Day 59 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force 50 min ago
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- 'Louder Than A Bomb' Poetry Slam
- Mercy Home For Boys & Girls 44 min ago
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...
- Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's...
59 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
50 min ago