4 bodies found in home near Darien in unincorporated DuPage County
June 11, 2013 (DARIEN, Ill.) (WLS) -- Four people are dead in a developing story in the southwest suburbs.
The bodies were discovered in a home just one block from a house where a couple and their son were killed in 2010.
The crime scene is located in unincorporated DuPage County near Darien.
Police began arriving to a neighborhood in unincorporated Downers Grove in the afternoon for a reported disturbance.
Some neighbors say they were told to take cover in a basement because there had been a shooting incident.
Information began to trickle out. There were multiple victims at a residence on Oldfield.
The investigation happens to be a block away from another tragedy. In 2010, Jeffrey, Lori and their adult son Michael were killed.
Two men, Johnny Borizov and Jacob Nodarse, have been convicted for the Kramer family murders and await sentencing.
Neighbors are protective of the surviving Kramer family who still live in the neighborhood.
Police say it appears this was an isolated incident and no one in the community is in danger.
local, leah hope
- Snow blankets city, suburbs 41 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase 46 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract 41 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary