4 bodies found in home near Darien in unincorporated DuPage County
June 11, 2013 (DARIEN, Ill.) (WLS) -- Four people are dead in a developing story in the southwest suburbs.
The bodies were discovered in a home just one block from a house where a couple and their son were killed in 2010.
The crime scene is located in unincorporated DuPage County near Darien.
Police began arriving to a neighborhood in unincorporated Downers Grove in the afternoon for a reported disturbance.
Some neighbors say they were told to take cover in a basement because there had been a shooting incident.
Information began to trickle out. There were multiple victims at a residence on Oldfield.
The investigation happens to be a block away from another tragedy. In 2010, Jeffrey, Lori and their adult son Michael were killed.
Two men, Johnny Borizov and Jacob Nodarse, have been convicted for the Kramer family murders and await sentencing.
Neighbors are protective of the surviving Kramer family who still live in the neighborhood.
Police say it appears this was an isolated incident and no one in the community is in danger.
local, leah hope
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing 54 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Jackknifed semi slows traffic on Tri-State near O'Hare 6 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van 38 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute 35 min ago
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 42 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Pay-by-phone coming for Chicago parking meters 37 min ago
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77