4 bodies found in home near Darien in unincorporated DuPage County
June 11, 2013 (DARIEN, Ill.) (WLS) -- Four people are dead in a developing story in the southwest suburbs.
The bodies were discovered in a home just one block from a house where a couple and their son were killed in 2010.
The crime scene is located in unincorporated DuPage County near Darien.
Police began arriving to a neighborhood in unincorporated Downers Grove in the afternoon for a reported disturbance.
Some neighbors say they were told to take cover in a basement because there had been a shooting incident.
Information began to trickle out. There were multiple victims at a residence on Oldfield.
The investigation happens to be a block away from another tragedy. In 2010, Jeffrey, Lori and their adult son Michael were killed.
Two men, Johnny Borizov and Jacob Nodarse, have been convicted for the Kramer family murders and await sentencing.
Neighbors are protective of the surviving Kramer family who still live in the neighborhood.
Police say it appears this was an isolated incident and no one in the community is in danger.
local, leah hope
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos