Kristin Cavallari, Jay Cutler married, Bears QB confirms
June 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Jay Cutler says marriage has done one thing for him: the Chicago Bears quarterback feels much older.
"I feel old, I really do," Cutler said Tuesday in confirming that he and actress Kristin Cavallari had recently married. "It feels good."
He didn't offer any details of the wedding, saying only: "It went off without a hitch, so that's all you can ask for."
Cavallari recently tweeted a photo of the wedding rings. The former star of MTV reality shows "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" and the Bears QB have a son named Camden Jack Cutler.
They announced their engagement in 2011, but broke up briefly last summer. They reconciled a few months later.
''Im officially Kristin Elizabeth Cutler!!!!!'' Cavallari tweeted June 7.
The Nashville, Tenn., clerk's office confirms to ABC7 a marriage license was applied for by the two.
Cavallari talked publicly for the first time in November about their baby boy. Then in January she said he got his first tooth.
"The baby's great," she said at a fashion show held at Soldier Field. "He's smiling now and laughing and making all kinds of noises. So every day's a lot of fun, it's always something new."
The baby was born last fall, just before Cutler was sidelined with a concussion. The couple got engaged in the spring of 2011, broke up the that fall, reconciled a couple months later as Cavallari competed on "Dancing with the Stars," then announced in January 2012 they were pregnant.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- LIVE Coverage of Nelson Mandela Memorial 41 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5 28 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913