Kristin Cavallari, Jay Cutler married, Bears QB confirms
June 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Jay Cutler says marriage has done one thing for him: the Chicago Bears quarterback feels much older.
"I feel old, I really do," Cutler said Tuesday in confirming that he and actress Kristin Cavallari had recently married. "It feels good."
He didn't offer any details of the wedding, saying only: "It went off without a hitch, so that's all you can ask for."
Cavallari recently tweeted a photo of the wedding rings. The former star of MTV reality shows "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" and the Bears QB have a son named Camden Jack Cutler.
They announced their engagement in 2011, but broke up briefly last summer. They reconciled a few months later.
''Im officially Kristin Elizabeth Cutler!!!!!'' Cavallari tweeted June 7.
The Nashville, Tenn., clerk's office confirms to ABC7 a marriage license was applied for by the two.
Cavallari talked publicly for the first time in November about their baby boy. Then in January she said he got his first tooth.
"The baby's great," she said at a fashion show held at Soldier Field. "He's smiling now and laughing and making all kinds of noises. So every day's a lot of fun, it's always something new."
The baby was born last fall, just before Cutler was sidelined with a concussion. The couple got engaged in the spring of 2011, broke up the that fall, reconciled a couple months later as Cavallari competed on "Dancing with the Stars," then announced in January 2012 they were pregnant.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand