E. coli cases close Lombard restaurant for investigation
June 16, 2013 (LOMBARD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Lombard restaurant was closed Sunday as the DuPage County health department investigated four confirmed cases of E. coli.
The patients were hospitalized in Downers Grove.
Six other unconfirmed cases of E. coli were also part of the investigation.
Health officials are not naming the restaurant until they determine if it is indeed the source of the outbreak.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014 49 min ago
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer 57 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 34 min ago
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
34 min ago
- Grab a pint or legendary pizza in Beverly
56 min ago