Miss USA contestant Stacie Juris from Chicago area
June 16, 2013 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Chicago-area woman was set to compete Sunday in the 62nd annual Miss USA pageant.
Stacie Juris is a native of southwest suburban Tinley Park. She is a junior at Columbia College where she is studying fashion.
About 40 of her family members planned to be in the audience Sunday night in Las Vegas to cheer on Juris as she competes for the title.
- Falling ice triggered by latest winter storm
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping