Miss USA contestant Stacie Juris from Chicago area
June 16, 2013 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Chicago-area woman was set to compete Sunday in the 62nd annual Miss USA pageant.
Stacie Juris is a native of southwest suburban Tinley Park. She is a junior at Columbia College where she is studying fashion.
About 40 of her family members planned to be in the audience Sunday night in Las Vegas to cheer on Juris as she competes for the title.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 39 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 25 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 4 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos