No injuries in small Loop high-rise fire
June 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A small fire on the loading dock of a Loop high-rise building caused a commotion Sunday afternoon.
The fire broke out in the 200 block of West Jackson at about 12:30 and was extinguished in about half an hour.
No one was injured.
The cause of the fire has not been released.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Chicago FOP president suspended 17 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip 50 min ago
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd 17 min ago
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor