No injuries in small Loop high-rise fire
June 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A small fire on the loading dock of a Loop high-rise building caused a commotion Sunday afternoon.
The fire broke out in the 200 block of West Jackson at about 12:30 and was extinguished in about half an hour.
No one was injured.
The cause of the fire has not been released.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 19 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn 23 min ago
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper 10 min ago
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
19 min ago