No injuries in small Loop high-rise fire
June 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A small fire on the loading dock of a Loop high-rise building caused a commotion Sunday afternoon.
The fire broke out in the 200 block of West Jackson at about 12:30 and was extinguished in about half an hour.
No one was injured.
The cause of the fire has not been released.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass 33 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 24 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos