Police: Man sexually abused girl in Albany Park
June 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are searching for a man who sexually abused a girl while she was sleeping.
It happened early Sunday morning in the Albany Park neighborhood.
Officers say the man came in through the victim's window, in the 4800 block of North Ridgeway and sexually abused her when she was sleeping in her bed.
"I want protection because I got a lot of kids, and my niece, and I have my nephew, I have a lot of people here, and they're babies. And I need protection from the police," said resident Patricia Ovale.
Police do not have a good description of the suspect.
They're urging all residents in the area to lock all doors and windows and report any suspicious activity.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting 3 min ago
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens 16 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation