Vigil held for autistic teen stabbed to death
June 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A candlelight vigil was held tonight for an autistic teenager who was stabbed to death.
Fourteen-year-old Alex Spourdalakis was found dead in his River Grove apartment last week. His mother and godmother found unconscious next to him.
Prosecutors say Dorothy Spourdalakis killed her son before both women tried to commit suicide.
A letter found at the scene said she wanted to end her son's suffering from severe autism.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD