Search continues for Austin Hudson-LaPore, missing U of C student
June 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The family of a missing University of Chicago student met with Chicago police this afternoon.
They are looking at surveillance video to see if there are any signs of 20-year-old Austin Hudson- LaPore. He was last seen last Wednesday after his final exams.
A roommate says he left his Hyde Park apartment in the 5300-block of South Kimbark between 8:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Wednesday night, and took keys, but left behind his cell phone and wallet with his ID.
His father believes his son may have walked to the lakefront to watch Wednesday's storm roll in.
- Video: Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's Day 35 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force 26 min ago
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- 'Louder Than A Bomb' Poetry Slam 44 min ago
- Mercy Home For Boys & Girls 20 min ago
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt... 56 min ago
- Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's...
35 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
26 min ago