Search continues for Austin Hudson-LaPore, missing U of C student
June 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The family of a missing University of Chicago student met with Chicago police this afternoon.
They are looking at surveillance video to see if there are any signs of 20-year-old Austin Hudson- LaPore. He was last seen last Wednesday after his final exams.
A roommate says he left his Hyde Park apartment in the 5300-block of South Kimbark between 8:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Wednesday night, and took keys, but left behind his cell phone and wallet with his ID.
His father believes his son may have walked to the lakefront to watch Wednesday's storm roll in.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 5 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 21 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended 51 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe 26 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket...
5 min ago