Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
June 18, 2013 (LOMBARD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A west suburban restaurant remains closed while DuPage County health officials investigate several possible cases of illness caused by E. coli.
The owners of Los Burritos Mexicanos restaurant are cooperating with health officials. The restaurant is on Saint Charles Road in Lombard. Nine cases of E. coli have been confirmed. Six people had been hospitalized but have since been released. Eight other cases were being investigated for possible E. coli.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers 34 min ago
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 44 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up 48 min ago
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House 17 min ago
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
34 min ago
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
48 min ago
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald...
17 min ago