Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos sued over E. coli outbreak
June 21, 2013 (LOMBARD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A lawsuit has been filed against a Lombard restaurant under investigation for several reported cases of the E. coli virus.
The owners of Los Burritos Mexicanos are cooperating with DuPage County health officials.
Four cases of E. coli were confirmed, and two people were hospitalized.
Attorneys representing the woman suing the restaurant claim their client was hospitalized for five days due to the infection, and say she is still receiving medical care.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD