Summer storms down trees, damage porches in Englewood
June 21, 2013 (WLS) -- Those summer storms that rolled through the area caused quite a bit of damage.
On the South Side, a large cottonwood tree limb snapped, damaging the back porches of a two flat and the roof one of the porches.
It happened on the 5800-block of South Carpenter in the Englewood neighborhood.
No one was injured.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap